My SoNgS


































































































































.:: Just D Girl ::.
She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
She pushed me in the pool
At our last school reunion
She laughs at my dreams
But I dream about her laughter
Strange as it seems
She's the one I'm after

[Chorus:]
Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power
And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

And when she sees it's me
On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head

She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'
Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more

Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

I'm lookin' for
I'm lookin' for
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

.:: BY The Click 5 ::.


.:: Jenny ::.
She calls me baby
then she won't call me
Says she adores me
and then ignores me
Jenny
what's the problem

She keeps her distance
and sits on fences
Puts up resistance
and builds defenses
Jenny
what's the problem?

You leave me hanging on the line
Every time you change your mind

First You say you won't
then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
and we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees.
Jenny
it's killing me.

She needs her own space
She's playing mind games.
Ends up at my place
saying that she's changed
Jenny
what's the problem
I'm trying to read between the lines
You got me going out of my mind

First you say you won't
then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
and we're not moving on.
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny
it's killing me
It's killing me
It's killing me
Jenny

First you say you won't
then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
and we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny

First you say you won't
then you say you will
You keep me hanging on
and we're not moving on
We're standing still
Jenny
You got me on my knees
Jenny
It's killing me
It's killing me
Jenny

.:: BY The Click 5 ::.

.:: I ThInK ::.
Hmmm.... This song makes me so strutable-honorable, hahaha.. yeach kind of so. Every word is so sweet and it's really adore girl and the girl in the lyric is very-very-very me. hahahaha...I think so, i did something to the guys at first, usually! But, I don't mean it, it's just become like that suddenly, when I realize the situation I've made, I already make the guys think me as a cold one, cruel...mystery. hahaha... I like it >_<>
.:: I ThInK ::.
Hwaaaa.... this lyric is little bit annoying!! But I luv it so much! hehehe... Just feeling sorry to the guys who felt that way. hahaha... But, really this song is so cool! I and some of my friends really adore it. :p The words and the feeling just like 'Hot and Cold' sung by Katy Perry...wuuhuuuu... I love it too


.:: HapPy BirTHday ::.
hey you, i know i'm in the wrong
time flies when you're having fun

you wake up another year is gone you're 21
i guess you wanna know
why i'm on the phone
its been a day or so
i know its kinda late
but happy birthday

yeah yeah woah woah
i know you hate me
yeah yeah woah woah
well i miss you too
yeah yeah i know
i know it's kinda late
but happy birthday

so hard when you're far away
its lame but i forgot the days
i wont make the same mistake
i'm so too blame

so now you know
don't hang up the phone
i wish i was at home
i know its way to late
but happy birthday
yeah yeah woah woah
i know you hate me
yeah yeah woah woah
well i miss you too
yeah yeah i know
i know its kinda late
but happy birthday

its not that i don't care
you know i'll make it up to you
if i could i'd be there

yeah yeah woah woah
yeah yeah woah woah
well i miss you too
yeah yeah i know
i know its kinda late
but happy birthday
i know you hate me
yeah yeah woah woah
well i miss you too
yeah yeah i know
i know its kinda late
but happy birthday
to you.

.:: BY The Click 5 ::.



.:: WhEn I'm DoNe ::.
Dear love
Better sit down
Bad news
Get the word out
Accidents come with conclusions

I'm numb
On the asphalt
Don't cry
Wasn't your fault
I can't feel
It's just confusion
Keep on, keep on, keep on, when I'm gone

When the lights are out
Don't be sad for long
When I'm gone
And the lights are out
I'll be shining on
I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter
Let my song sing on forever
I'll still love you when I'm gone

tear drops
paint the faces
despair
is contagious
twisting back
clutching a red rose
hold on, hold on, hold on, my love goes on

When the lights are out
Don't be sad for long
When I'm gone
And the lights are out
I'll be shining on
I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter
Let my song sing on forever
I'll still love you when I'm gone

When the lights are out
Don't be sad for long
When I'm gone
And the lights are out
I'll be shining on
I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter
Let my song sing on forever
I'll still love you when I'm gone

When the lights are out
Don't be sad for long
When I'm gone
And the lights are out
I'll be shining on
I'm just gonna let my life bleed on this letter
Let me song sing on forever
I'll still love you when I'm gone

.:: BY The Click 5 ::.

.:: I ThInK ::.
Kyaaaa.... >_<>_<
.:: I ThInK ::.
Hwaa... :(( sad! sad! sad! I just consider this song as my boyfriend who said dat! hix3... :( how if it sooo??? hwaa... noooo..... I prefer leave someone than being leaved, hwee... ba dexperience.. hahaha..I've ever been thinking like this when ... when someone I love leaved me! uuuhh!! remember it again! don't wanna! don't wanna! don't wannnnaaaaaa!!!!But i was happy it was wrong, he's still alife.. hufff... :) just der's some things troubling him and he couldn't even say a word 2 me. And I was reliefed. _ _ _ L ..... miss ....
.:: Big Girls Don't Cry ::.
Da Da Da Da
The smell of your skin lingers on me now
You're probably on your flight back to your home town
I need some shelter of my own protection baby
To be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity

[CHORUS:]
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry

The path that I'm walking
I must go alone
I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown
Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay

[CHORUS]

Like the little school mate in the school yard
We'll play jacks and uno cards
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my Valentine
Yes you can hold my hand if you want to
'Cause I want to hold yours too
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds
But it's time for me to go home
It's getting late, dark outside
I need to be with myself and center, clarity
Peace, Serenity

[CHORUS]

La Da Da Da Da Da
.:: By Fergie ::.
.:: BravE ::.
It's a new day
New day and it's evident
You must've been heaven sent
Something we should be hesitant

But I'm not at all
Just feeling more confident
Just using my common sense
Just trusting that I'm loving it

I can't refuse an offer
So benevolent
Can't assume he's gonna use me
And after him, never call again

Don't be afraid
Don't be afraid
This is your day
This is your day

It's time to be brave, say I'm not afraid
Not anymore, I used to be calm
Now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
'Cause I've become brave as the light of day
Straight into a cave to show me the way
That I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page

Thanks to the power of love
I can love because I am brave
I am brave, I am brave

I heard him say
This thing movin' too fast for him
It's a feeling that I'm straddling
Foolishly adamant

But it's all in his eyes
Really wish he would let me in
'Cause the same way you scared of him
He's scared of bein' hurt again

It's time to let go
Let go of your heart
It's time for a brand new start
Never know we might never part

Baby, don't be afraid
Don't be afraid
This is your day
This is your day

It's time to be brave, say I'm not afraid
Not anymore, I used to be calm
Now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
'Cause I've become brave as the light of day
Straight into a cave to show me the way
That I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page

Thanks to the power of love
I can love because I am brave

I wouldn't take back
Anything that I've gone through
Now I pray for strength
For anything that I'm gonna do

Whether joy or it's pain
I'm still okay
I'm gonna be alright
'Cause I'm not afraid

No, I am brave, say I'm not afraid
Not anymore, I used to be calm
Now the temperature's changed
It just ain't the same

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
'Cause I've become brave as the light of day
Straight into a cave to show me the way
That I might be saved
Now I'm turning the page

Thanks to the power of love
I can love because I am brave

Yeah, I am brave

.:: Jennifer lopez :.
.:: I ThInK ::.
I like the lyric, I like the words, I like the rhythm, hmmm.... luv the lytric tells bout support to all the girls!! hehehe....
.:: I ThInK ::.
HUuu... this song is as good as Big Girls Don't Cry, I felt being so supported! Yosh!! FIGHT!! GO GURLZZZ!! :p
.:: No aIR ::.
[ Jordin S.]
If I
Should die
Before
I wake,
Its cause
You took
My breath
Away.
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Ohhh...

[ Chris B.]
I'm here,
Alone,
Didn't want
To leave.
My heart won't move,
It's incomplete.
Wish there
Was a way
That I can make you to understand,

(Pre-Chorus)
But How,
Do you expect me,
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you,
Its so hard for me to breathe.

(Chorus)
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there.
There's No Air No Air.
Got me out here in the water so deep.
Tell me how you gon' be without me.
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe.
Its No Air No Air.

No air air (ohhhh)
No air air (noooo)
No air air (ohhhh)
No air air

[ Chris B.]
I Walked,
I Ran,
I Jumped,
I Flew,
Right off the ground,
To float to you.
There's no gravity,
To hold me down,
For real.

[Jordin S.]
But Somehow
I'm still alive inside.
You took my breath,
But I survived.
I don't know how,
But I don't even care.

(Pre-Chorus)
So How,
Do you expect me,
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you,
Its so hard for me to breathe.

( Chorus)
Tell Me How I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel whenever ain't there.
Its No Air No Air.
Got me out here in the water so deep.
Tell me how you gon' be without me.
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
There's No Air No Air

No air air (ohhhh)
No air air (ohhhh)
No air air (ohhhh)
No air air

uhh uhh uhh
No Air (ohhh)
uhh uhh uhh
No Air (ohhh)
uhh uhh uhh

Its No Air No Air
Heyyy..
Oooooo..
No Aiiiiiir
Oooooo..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Chorus)
Tell Me How I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there.
There's No Air No Air.
Got me out here in the water so deep.
Tell me how you gon' be without me.
If you ain't here I just can't breathe.
There's No Air No Air.


Do you expect me,
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you,
I'ts so hard for me to breathe.


(Chorus)
Tell Me How I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there.
It's No Air No Air.

[ Jordin S.]
Got me out here in the water so deep.

[ Chris B.]
Tell me how you gon' be without me.

[ Jordin S.]
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe.

[Both]
There's No Air No Air

No air air (ohh)
No air air (ohh)
No air air (No air)

.:: Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown ::.
.:: Touch My BoDy ::.
MC, you're the place to be
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah

I know that you've been waiting for it
I'm waiting too
In my imagination I'd be all up on you
I know you got that fever for me
102
And boy I know I feel the same
My temperature's through the roof

If there's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me
When I do (I do)
If there's a camera up in here
Then I'd best not catch this flick
On YouTube (YouTube)
'Cause if you run your mouth and brag
About this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cause they be all up in my business
Like a Wedding interview
But this is private
Between you and I

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body.

Boy you can put me on you
Like a brand new white tee
I'll hug your body tighter
Than my favorite jeans
I want you to caress me
Like a tropical breeze
And float away with you
In the Caribbean Sea

If there's a camera up in here
Then it's gonna leave with me
When I do (I do)

If there's a camera up in here
Then I'd best not catch this flick
On YouTube (YouTube)
'Cause if you run your mouth and brag
About this secret rendezvous
I will hunt you down
'Cause they be all up in my business
Like a Wedding interview
But this is private
Between you and I

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body.

Imma treat you like a teddy bear
You won't wanna go nowhere
In the lap of luxury
Laying intertwined with me
You won't want for nothing boy
I will give you plenty of joy
Touch my body

Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel
Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs
All around your waist
Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves
Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body.

Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah
Oh yeah oh yeah
Oh oh oh oh yeah
Touch my body...

.:: By Mariah Carey ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
Gosh! this song is so awesome!! Love it so much, Luv Jordin Sparks and chris Brown, They R a good couple~in singing~i luv 'em. Chris Brown is sooooo.. cool, as well as Jpedin Sparks. I made a video with this song! I put the lyric on it. Hmm.. cutie! so romantic! 'N touching!!
.:: I ThInK ::.
Hmm.. this lyric is so vulgar, I think.. but I used to it cuz' it's just western song, sooo...so.. hehehe... at first I like the rhythm, but I tried to write down the lyric 'n found this! hahaha... so heckling, heckling a guys! hmm... no more comment! :p
.:: Too LittLe toO LaTe ::.
Come with me
stay the night
you say the words but boy it don't feel right
what did you expected me to say?
You know it's just too little too late
You take my hand
and you say you've changed
but boy you know your begging don't fool me
because to you it's just a game
You know it's just too little too late

So let me on down
cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
your chance has come and gone
and you know

It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
and I can't wait
but you know all the right things to say
you know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
but you don't like me
you just like the chase
to be real it doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late

yeah yeah it's just too little too late

I was young and in love
I gave you everything but it wasn't enough
and now you wanna communicate
You know it's just too little too late

Go find someone else
in letting you go I'm loving myself
you got a problem
but don't come asking me for help
Cause you know

It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
and I can't wait
but you know all the right things to say
you know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
but you don't like me
you just like the chase
to be real it doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late

I can love with all of my heart baby
I know I have so much to give(I have so much to give)
with a player like you I don't have a prayer
That's the way to live

Oooh no it's just too little too late yeah

It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
and I can't wait
but you know all the right things to say
you know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
but you don't like me
you just like the chase
to be real it doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late
you know it's just too little too late

It's just too little too late
a little too wrong
and I can't wait
but you know all the right things to say
you know it's just too little too late
You say you dream of my face
but you don't like me
you just like the chase
to be real it doesn't matter anyway
You know it's just too little too late

.:: By JojO ::.
.:: If I WeRe U ::.
[Verse 1:]
You seem to find the dark,
when everything is bright
You look for all that's wrong,
instead of all that's right
Does it feel good to you?
To rain on my parade
You never say a word,
unless it's to complain...
It's driving me insane

[Refrain:]
If I Were You,
holding the world wide in my hands.
The first thing I'd do,
is thank the stars for all that I *have*...
If I Were You

[Verse 2:]
Look what's around you now,
more than you ever dreamed
Have you forgotten
just how hard it used to be?
So what's it going to take?
For you to realize
That it all could go away,
in one blink of an eye...
It happens all the time

[Refrain:]
If I Were You,
holding the world right in my hands.
The first thing I'd do,
is thank the stars above,
tell the ones I love...
That I do

[Bridge:]
Yeah IF I WERE YOU,
Whoa, yeah IF I WERE YOU
IF I WERE YOU, whoaaaa
IF I WERE YOU

[Verse 3:]
So what's it going to take?
For you to realize
It all could go away,
in one blink of an eye...
it happens all the time!

[Chorus]
If I Were You,
holding the world right in my hands.
The first thing I'd do,
is thank the stars above,
FOR the *ones* I love...
Take a breath and enjoy the view
Live the life that I wanted to
If I Were You...
If I Were You...
If I Were You!

GET HOOBASTANK - The Reason ringtones !!!
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a resaon for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

.:: by HoobastanK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: Hate That I love U ::.
[Rihanna:]
As much as I love you
As much as I need you
And I cant stand you
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile? (No....)

[Ne-Yo:]
You wont let me
You upset me girl
And then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
Can't remember what you did

[Rihanna:]
But I hate...
You know exactly what to do
So that I cant stay mad at you
For too long thats wrong

[Ne-Yo:]
But I hate...
You know exactly how to touch
So that I dont want to fuss.. and fight no more
Said I despise that i adore you

[Rihanna:]
And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah...)
I cant stand how much I need you (I need you...)
And I hate how much I love you boy (oooh whoa..)
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so (oooh..)

[Ne-Yo:]
You completely know the power that you have
The only one makes me laugh

[Rihanna:]
Said its not fair
How you take advantage of the fact
That I..will be under reason why
And it just aint right

[Ne-Yo:]
And I hate how much I love you girl
I cant stand how much I need you (yeah..)
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just cant let you go
But I hate that I love you so

[Both:]
One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
And your kiss wont make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

[Ne-Yo:]
Yeaahhh... Oohh...

[Rihanna:]
As much i love you (as much as I need you)
As much as I need you (oooh..)
As much I love you (oh..)
As much as I need you

[Rihanna:]
And I hate that i love you soooo
And I hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much I need ya (cant stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just cant let you go (but I just cant let you go no..)
And I hate that I love you so

And I hate that I love you so.. soo.....

.:: Rihanna Feat Ne-Yo ::.
.:: Wake UP CaLL ::.
[Verse]
I didn’t hear what you were saying
I live on raw emotion baby
I answer questions, never maybe
And I’m not kind if you betray me
So who the hell are you to save me?
I never would’ve made it baby

[Bridge]
If you needed love
Well then ask for love
Could have given love
Now I’m taking love
And it’s not my fault
Coz you both deserve
What’s coming now
So don’t say a word

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. Come around here? I don’t think so

Would’ve bared to make you happy
You didn’t need to treat me that way
And now you beat me at my own game
And now I’m finally sleeping soundly
And your lover’s screaming loudly, here a sound and hit the ground

[Bridge]
If you needed love
Well then ask for love
Could have given love
Now I’m taking love
And it’s not my fault
[ Wake Up Call lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]
Coz you both deserve
What’s coming now
So don’t say a word

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another man in my bed
You don’t care about me anymore. Care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore, come around here?
I don’t feel so bad, I don’t feel so bad, I don’t feel so bad

[Breakdown]
I’m so sorry darling; did I do the wrong thing?
Oh, what was I thinking?
Is his heart still beating?

Woah oh oooh

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. He won’t come around here. I don’t feel so bad

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t feel so bad
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. No, he won’t come around here. I don’t feel so bad

I don’t feel so bad (Wake up call)
I don’t feel so bad (Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed)
I don’t feel so bad (Don’t you care about me anymore?)

Don’t you care about me? I don’t feel so bad.
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed

.:: By Maroon Five ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
I sWear This sOng is awesome! hahaha... cool!!
.:: Do You Know ::.
"ping pong"
"ping pong"

Do you know
Do you know

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.

If birds flying south is a sign of changes
At least you can predict this every year.
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
I can’t get it to speak
Maybe finding all the things it took to save us
I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me
Look in your eyes to see something about me
I’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.

How can I love you How can I love you How can I love you How can I love you . . . .
[ Do You Know lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]

If you just don’t talk to me, babe.

I flow through my act
The question is she needed
And decide all the man I can ever be.
Looking at the last 3 years like I did,
I could never see us ending like this.
Seeing your face no more on my pillow
Is a scene that’s never happened to me.
But after this episode I don’t see, you could never tell the next thing life could be

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.

Do you know,
Do you know,
Do you know,

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away.
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed.

.:: By Enrique Iglesias ::.
.:: Heaven ::.
Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.

Oh, thinking about all our younger years,
There was only you and me,
We were young and wild and free.
Now nothing can take you away from me.
We’ve been down that road before,
But that's over now.
You keep me coming back for more.

Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.


And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

Now, nothing could change what you mean to me.
There's a lot that I could say
But just hold me now,
Cause our love will light the way.

Baby you're all that I want.
When you're lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We're in heaven.

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

Now our dreams are coming true.
Through the good times and the bad
I'll be standing there by you.

(We’re in heaven.)

And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart.
It isn't too hard to see
We're in heaven.

.:: By DJ Sammy ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
This's an old song..but I really like it and play it frequently an I was just surprised when My first grade of elementary school could sing it well. woooaaaa.... hahahaha
.:: BREATHLESS ::.
If our love was a fairytale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

[Chorus]

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don't even know how very special you are

[Chorus]

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You're something special
I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

[Chorus]
.:: By Shayne Ward ::.
.:: Melt The Snow ::.
Sometimes out my window
I notice that you've been crying over him
And I wonder why you just don't
Kick him to the curb

Chorus
You see love at first is summer time
That's when you think that everything's fine
No one ever thinks its gonna end
But when things go wrong and winter comes
You're gonna need to run to someone
Left alone you'll just freeze up again
But you should know
When it gets too cold
You're not alone
I'll melt the snow

Sime nights I can hear you
Screaming on the phone over
something that he did
And I wonder what can I do
To make you throw him out
so you can let me in

Chorus

I'll melt the snow
Ill melt the snow x6

Chorus x 2

But you should know
When it gets too cold
You're not alone
I'll melt the snow
I'll melt the snow
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: If That's OK With U ::.
[Verse 1]
I love the way that you look without your make-up
I had a girl before we met but we broke up
Theres something about you that makes me wanna to step up
Step up and be with you
If thats okay with you

We'll keep the neighbours to awake too late too late
Coz imma make you feel, that's how i see it happening
Yeah we'll keep the neighbours awake too late too late
baby i wanna step up and be with you


[Chorus]
Im gonna make you feel like you are heaven on earth
Im gonna saint your mother just for giving you birth
Im gonna wanna hold you in my arms when you cry
If thats okay with you


[Verse 2]
I wanna keep your tootbrush at my apartment
Make a second set of keys and ask you to move in
Im not crazy
I know what im getting myself in
I wanna live with you

[Chorus x2]
Im gonna make you feel like you are heaven on earth
Im gonna saint your mother just for giving you birth
Im gonna wanna hold you in my arms when you cry
If thats okay with you
(If thats okay with you)

If thats okay with you
(If thats okay with you)
Oh yeah

[Verse 3]
We'll keep the neighbours awake too late too late
I wanna love you this way that way this way
We'll keep the neighbours to awake too late too late
I wanna love you this way that way this way

[Chorus x2]
If that's ok with you
Oh yeah Oh Oh
If that's OK with you
My love
(If that's ok with you)
If that's ok with you...

.:: By Shayne Ward ::.
.:: With U ::.<>
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: Pocketful of Sunshine ::.
I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.

Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me.
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.
No.

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.
I got a love, and I know that it's all mine.
Oh.

Wish that you could, but you ain't gonna own me.
Do anything you can to control me.
Oh, no.

Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

There's a place that I go,
But nobody knows.
Where the rivers flow,
And I call it home.

And there's no more lies.
In the darkness, there's light.
And nobody cries.
There's only butterflies.

Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

Take me away: A secret place.
A sweet escape: Take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

Take me away: A secret place.
To better days take me away.

Take me away to better days.
Take me away: A higher place.

The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.

The sun is on my side.
Take me for a ride.
I smile up to the sky.
I know I'll be all right.

.:: By Natasha Bedingfield ::.
.:: Ur Love is A LiE ::.
I fall asleep by the telephone
It’s two o’clock and I’m waiting up alone
Tell me, where have you been?
I found a note with another name
You blow a kiss but it just don’t feel the same
Cause I can feel that you’re gone
I can’t bite my tongue forever, while you try to play it cool
You can hide behind your stories, but don’t take me for a fool

You can tell me that there’s nobody else (but I feel it)
You can tell me that you’re home by yourself (but I see it)
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want, but I know, I know
Your love is just a lie
It’s nothing but a lie


You look so innocent
But the guilt in your voice gives you away
Yeah, you know what I mean
How does it feel when you kiss when you know that I trust you
And do you think about me when he f**ks you?
Could you be more obscene?
So don’t try to say you’re sorry, or try to make it right
And don’t waste your breath because it’s too late, it’s too late

You can tell me that there’s nobody else
You can tell me that you’re home by yourself
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want, but I know, I know
Your love is just a lie (Lie! Lie! Lie!)
It’s nothing but a lie (Lie! Lie! Lie!)
You’re nothing but a lie

.:: By Simple Plan ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I KisseD A GiRL ::.

.:: By KaloMira ::.
.:: HoT 'N CoLd ::.

.:: By Katy Perry ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: RunninG bacK ::.
These days you barely even say my name,
Like you don't really feel the same,
I'm wondering what's to blame,
These nights I fall asleep wondering where you are,
It feels like we're falling apart,
And it's only breaking my heart,
Cause if being with you means being alone,
And never knowing when you're coming home,
Then I guess I'm better off on my own,

[Chorus]
But I can't move on,
Cause that makes forgetting, forgetting everything we've had
Instead I keep coming, keep coming, I keep running back
Cause I keep forgetting, forgetting you treat me so bad
So I keep coming, keep coming, I keep running back
(I keep coming back x 4)

[Part 2]
My friends say that I should leave you behind,
And stop wasting all my time,
They tell me that I am out of my mind,

But I know that what we both share is real,
And I've been willing to deal,
With the way that you're making me feel,

Cause if being with you means being alone,
And never knowing when you're coming home,
Then I guess I'm better off on my own,

[Chorus]
But I can't move on,
Cause that makes me forgetting, forgetting everything we've had
Instead I keep coming, keep coming, I keep running back
Cause I keep forgetting, forgetting you treat me so bad
So I keep coming, keep coming, I keep running back
I keep coming back x 4

[Rap]
Ma ma ma mama caught up,
We done all heard the same story,
Just different authors this book crazy,
Always a lady looking for love where there's a lame,
They might could be together,
They fight to be together,
Aight to be together,
Shorty yeah he cheated,
You say you don't need it,
Turn around and leave it,
Oh he back next week,
Fuss... Fight,
And then the whole thing repeat like nothing ever happened,
Dat was just rapping,
No publishing,
Shorty you knew that he don't got the same government,
Lil mama can't move on,
But it's her fault she struggling,
She can't... move... on,

[Chorus]
But I can't move on,
Cause that means forgetting, forgetting everything we've had,
I keep coming, keep coming, keep coming back,
I keep running back x 4,
I keep running back to you,

.:: By Jessica Mauboy ::.
.::SeCrEt CoMbiNatiOn ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: Is IT U ::.

.:: By Cassie ::.
.:: SaY (All I NEeD) ::.

.:: By One Republic ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: C U aGaiN ::.

.:: By Miley Cyrus ::.
.:: Ride It ::.

.:: By Jay Sean ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: Hey There Delilah ::.

.:: By Plain White T's ::.
.:: I'm YouRs ::.

.:: By Jason Mraz ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: ForEveR::.

.:: By Chris Brown ::.
.:: LucKY ::.

.:: Jason Mraz Feat. Colbie Caillat ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.
.:: I ThInK ::.