My HoBbY

Some things dat i like.... hmmmm... let C.... mayB just these...not much... :)

  • Reading
    • No one ordered or affected me to like reading, it's pure of my own desire. At first I like memorizes subjects, those why I needed books and I began loving it. It just came continuously, and eventually I realized that I really like reading. When I was in the Junior High School, my friend was borrowed me a comic (Doraemon, Gober, Donald Duck) and I swear I like it. Then, my best friend offered me a 'Cute Series' a kind of manga/ comic from Japan, I just refused it. But she begged me merely to read it at a glance and I said 'Ok'. I read it at home, and the day after that day, I wanted it more, I'm addicted. And I like it till this time, at once I had have a Comic library, not too big, but I and my friend bought comics every time there were new comic series. I cooperated with my friends and we ran the business nearby our school. But I was got out of the business, tried to find something new. I brought my entire comics and books home; they’re lying in my bed room now. ^_^
      Then In February 2006 I watched Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secret on the TV, Oh Gosh! That was so cool. I was fallin' in love with the movie. Then I hunted everything about Harry Potter (I knew it was kind of late, Cause the first time I heard about Harry Potter was when I was in The Junior High School). The books, the other series of Harry Potter, Pictures, Casts, videos, anything. And now, I'm just da big fan of Harry Potter. I've read all of the book series; included the last series -Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows- that's the greatest book I've ever read!!! The Best book ever!!! >_<>_<

    • Recently I read:
      • Comics: Vampire knight chapter 47, Detective Conan 53, Bleach 345, Naruto 435, La Corda D'Oro chapter 54, Skip Beat chapter 135,Hanalala 34, 10 series of Clamp, V.B Rose
      • Books: Java Core, Membuat Situs Pribadi & Template Blog, Bermain-main dengan Registry Windows, Belajar Cepat Visual Basic
      • Novels: The Tales of Beedle The Bard by J.K Rowling, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Dan Brown's novels

  • English
    • At the beginning, I Swear! I hated English! Hated it so much. Though I got a pretty fair grade in The Junior High School :D But my best friend always spoke in English at that time, that was affecting me, for my whole life. She sounds so good, and I like the way she talks in English. I tried to be equal as her, then I began learning English, and I like it. And English became my hobby until this time, and I'm proud of it, cause I can teach anyone else in English Lesson ^_^ moreover I've a part time job about English, translating, yeach... that's it, any books people want me to translate, I'll just translate it. I like speaking English so much, that's why I always study from teachers, friends, books, movies, songs, anything I can learn. There're many ways to study English, but the most I like is when I’m listening music and watching movie (west music and movie of course). And now I just wanna develop this skill.
    • The words:
      • Just wanna say thank you to SOFI who has affected me in English at the Junior High School. What's up? She took English subject in college, Good Luck!
      • Thank You to My great teacher Mr. Ivan who has taught me to be brave in speaking, because of your support I study hard in English
      • Thank You to My Smart teacher Mr. Hariyadi who has taught me a rules and formulas in English so I could do my final test well and got a good result
      • Thanks a lot to my friends from Germany, Carsten, Giuseppe, and Heiko. How are you all doing?

  • Writing
    • Hmmm.... i like writing.. anything, stories, poetry, poem or anything... just like spilling my mind on the piece of paper
    • Someday... I want to publish my stories and B an author... hehehe.... hope i can realize it soon

  • Basketball
    • Not as English, I didn't hate basketball. Just pretty like it. But I began like basketball when I’m in the Senior High School.
      My favorite NBA player is Michael Jordan. He's great! Incredible!
      My favorite IBL player is Rony Gunawan and Faisal, they are awesome!
      All of my friends who play this game are boys. Never mind I like them, so nice to be apart of basketball group. They teach how to play it, how to run, how to throw the ball, how to slam the ball, they teach me make a ribbon and slam-dunk! That’s HOT! I swear. We play it every Sunday, not a formal exercising, just play it up to us. So free and fun. Sometimes 3 on 3, but usually many of many, hahahaha.... it's a free game! The punishment for the lost team is buying the win team an ICE, hahaha... or maybe carrying the win team from the edge to the other edge of square (carry on the back!!) it felt so good... hehehe I do it till the end of Senior High School, but I do it rarely after that and the worst I never do it now!!! Oh pity...
      I miss it, really... miss it body and soul!
      I miss the feeling when the ball got my head, my finger or any part of my body :p
      I miss the feeling when my friend collide me with the ball
      I miss the voice of dribbling ball, the noise on the square, the crowded on the square, the supporting voice of friends.
    • The words:
      • Hi Indra, I hope you alright now, you’re the silliest friend I’ve ever got. But You're just like my sibling brother. I miss you
      • Rohmat, Fatah, Tio, Mas Hamid and everybody in my high school who always accompany me playing basketball
      • Hi Agil, thanks for you always take my ball in the square and I could never took it back cause You're too tall
      • Hi QQ, I thought you like basketball too, though not as much as me, and I miss when I saw You make a ribb0n. Miss You
      • And all of friends in the square on Sundays of the past. You all are great

  • Browsing
    • Who hates browsing???? I thought the people who hate browsing are a fool. Damn, anything we want, we can take it from there. Friends, songs, movies, pictures, hobbies, even a soul mate (maybe). :p Book is a window of world, then Internet is a door of world. We'll get update of news, technology, anything. So we'll know everything. But many people use it to something bad, such as pornography and the other bad thing! GOD damn people like that. Just like what I do now, Blog is the good thing we can find from the Internet. We can make it useful or maybe useless, it's depending on us.
    • The page I browse usually: Google, Yahoo, mugglenet.com, veritaserum.vom, Friendster, emmawatsonofficial.net, youtube.com, blogger.com, wikipedia.com, ilmukomputer.com, and many more.
    • The browser: Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, but I prefer Opera than the other.
    • The words:
      • Just wanna say Hi to all of my e-friends, love you all
      • Zero chaaaaan…. Luv U so much my sweetest lilbro :*
      • Hello dommy what’s up dear... mizzzz U sooo muchh
        Hi irazzzzz..... miss you too
      • Remembering my old friends –genk'S- in D Junior High School, Sofi, Andika, Martina, what’s up all?
      • Wanna meet All of my friends in d senior high school, I swear, I mizzzz U all…. :*
      • Dodi…… sorry… mizz U too