My Old Best Friends
Siska, she was shared a table with me in the first class of Vocational High School, she’s a hard worker and a kind girl, I like her. She always speak so fast! It seems that she's a fussy, hahaha..... hmm... she's so kind to me, i miss her.
And this is Muji, her full name is Mujiatiningsih, she’s a graceful she had a deep believing of GOD, I love her. We shared a table for two years, and we still together in VEDC after Vocational High School. She’s my best friend, she knows my life story, hehehe... she always call me "Ikh!" hahaha... dat's my middle name, but she's so funny, I always seducing her and she gets blushing! hahaha... a kind one.
QQ, I call her so, we're friend from High school, her boyfriend is my friend too..hmmm.. we have a g8 memory on the bassketball square! the exploding ball, hahaha.. I still remember dat time, when we play together and our junior playing with us as well, but then, he blow the ball, the ball stick to the school's fence! hahahaha.... And the worts, it's not ours but we borrow it from QQ's friend!! Gosh!! it was little bit troublesome. But dat's a g8 experience! Hmmm.... when we were in the second or third class (i forgot) My grandparents want me to live in Samarinda and I said Yes, so I had to transfer there, and she wrotre this:
Hmm.... dat's a good words, I like it as well as the author. hehehe.... QQ thank U honey.. :*
Dewi and Lisa, they are my best friend in the Senior high school, we began become friends from second class of senior high school they are silly girl, hahaha… many things happen. Dewi and Lisa were dating our teacher-GOSH! Please! but love is blind, right?! But now they are separated but we still keep in touch I love them so. Dewi is a secretary now and Lisa a student of Muhammadiyah University now. She took IT just like me speciality on Software Engineering. I love all of friends so much!
Everybody call her LILA, but her true name is Zaafrillia, she's just like my own older sister, but She's a childist one. hahaha.. but it doesn't matter, I luv her miss her when didn't meet 4 some times. Hmm... She has a complicated problem, I think!! But one thing about her, She's just a girl not a woman yet. hahahaha... I think so!
Kyaaa... Camellia Topaz... hahaha..her nickname! She's a book freaker-Harry Potter big fan-Laskar Pelangi freaks!! just like me! hehehe..dat's why we're a good friend now! We adore ARAI hehehe...
And this is Muji, her full name is Mujiatiningsih, she’s a graceful she had a deep believing of GOD, I love her. We shared a table for two years, and we still together in VEDC after Vocational High School. She’s my best friend, she knows my life story, hehehe... she always call me "Ikh!" hahaha... dat's my middle name, but she's so funny, I always seducing her and she gets blushing! hahaha... a kind one.
QQ, I call her so, we're friend from High school, her boyfriend is my friend too..hmmm.. we have a g8 memory on the bassketball square! the exploding ball, hahaha.. I still remember dat time, when we play together and our junior playing with us as well, but then, he blow the ball, the ball stick to the school's fence! hahahaha.... And the worts, it's not ours but we borrow it from QQ's friend!! Gosh!! it was little bit troublesome. But dat's a g8 experience! Hmmm.... when we were in the second or third class (i forgot) My grandparents want me to live in Samarinda and I said Yes, so I had to transfer there, and she wrotre this:
BEST FREN and BASKETBALL
Friend...
Meski aku jauh di pelupuk mata
Meski engkau tak lagi
Menemani hari-hariku
Namamu akan s'lalu ada
Dalam lubuk hatiku yang terdalam
Namamu 'kan s'lalu terucap
Dalam setiap doaku
Sobat...
Senyummu takkan
Menghiasi hari-hariku
Sebuah tawa
Takkan lagi
Menghiasi lapangan basket itu
Seorang Mizz Jahil
Telah dan akan pergi
Dari lapangan basket itu
Bola basket itu
Akan merindukan
Sentuhan tanganmu
By Nita's Friend
Friend...
Meski aku jauh di pelupuk mata
Meski engkau tak lagi
Menemani hari-hariku
Namamu akan s'lalu ada
Dalam lubuk hatiku yang terdalam
Namamu 'kan s'lalu terucap
Dalam setiap doaku
Sobat...
Senyummu takkan
Menghiasi hari-hariku
Sebuah tawa
Takkan lagi
Menghiasi lapangan basket itu
Seorang Mizz Jahil
Telah dan akan pergi
Dari lapangan basket itu
Bola basket itu
Akan merindukan
Sentuhan tanganmu
By Nita's Friend
Hmm.... dat's a good words, I like it as well as the author. hehehe.... QQ thank U honey.. :*
Dewi and Lisa, they are my best friend in the Senior high school, we began become friends from second class of senior high school they are silly girl, hahaha… many things happen. Dewi and Lisa were dating our teacher-GOSH! Please! but love is blind, right?! But now they are separated but we still keep in touch I love them so. Dewi is a secretary now and Lisa a student of Muhammadiyah University now. She took IT just like me speciality on Software Engineering. I love all of friends so much!
Everybody call her LILA, but her true name is Zaafrillia, she's just like my own older sister, but She's a childist one. hahaha.. but it doesn't matter, I luv her miss her when didn't meet 4 some times. Hmm... She has a complicated problem, I think!! But one thing about her, She's just a girl not a woman yet. hahahaha... I think so!
Kyaaa... Camellia Topaz... hahaha..her nickname! She's a book freaker-Harry Potter big fan-Laskar Pelangi freaks!! just like me! hehehe..dat's why we're a good friend now! We adore ARAI hehehe...
